BSc Business Management with Marketing
Our BSc Business Management with Marketing programme has been developed with input from marketing firms such as Beiersdorf, Big Cat, Cogent Elliott, UBAglu and Unilever, with the aim of developing the next generation of marketing specialists.
Why study this course
The BSc Business Management with Marketing programme aims to develop your intellectual, analytical and perceptual skills by providing you with a breadth of knowledge in marketing, along with building the transferable skills you need to be job ready and to be able to carry out strategic marketing in challenging new contexts. Close links with industry ensure maximum course relevance and give students the added benefit of being able to learn from current marketing practitioners.
- Birmingham Business School is consistently found in international ranking tables and accredited by leading bodies, AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB. The triple-crown accreditation confirms our position within an elite group.
- We are the 4th most targeted university of top UK employers (High Fliers Research 2022).
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing. You will be able to gain industry-recognised qualifications at an accelerated pace, including the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing.
- If you don’t already have a placement element in your degree our Professional Development Module (in final year) is a placement-based module providing a learning experience that will help bridge the gap between your current academic life at Birmingham and your future professional life.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We pride ourselves on our graduates’ high levels of employability. We will help you to plan, manage and achieve your career goals, giving you the competitive edge when it is time to start job hunting. The University of Birmingham has ranked in the top 5 Universities Targeted by the Largest Number of Top Employers for the past 5 years, according to the Highfliers.co.uk Graduate Market reports (2017-2022).
On this programme you will benefit from Birmingham Business School’s strong links with practitioners from large and small marketing firms such as Unilever, Beiersdorf, Big Cat, UBAglu and Cogent Elliott.
Many employers visit the Business School to run seminars for our students. In fact, companies such as IBM, BP, Deloitte and L’Oreal see these sessions as an opportunity to look for suitable candidates for their summer internship programmes and graduate training schemes.
- 2 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entry requirements will be a minimum 2.1 BEng (Hons) or equivalent from a recognised institution.
Applicants with professional qualifications and work experience would also be considered on a case-by-case basis, as well as applicants with BSc (Hons) degrees in Physical Sciences and Technology based subjects.
Either: A four year Bachelors degree (first class or very good upper second class)
Or: A three year Bachelors degree (first class) from recognised institutions in India.
For MSc programmes, the Business School will consider holders of three-year degree programmes (first class or very good upper second class) from recognised institutions in India.
For entry to LLM programmes, Birmingham is happy to accept applications from 3 or 5 year LLB holders from India from prestigious institutions.
IELTS 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band is equivalent to:
TOEFL: 88 overall with no less than 21 in Reading, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing
Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 59 in all four skills
Cambridge English (exams taken from 2015): Advanced – minimum overall score of 176, with no less than 169 in any component
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP