Human Physiology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc
Physiology is the discipline that underpins modern medicine and this is reflected in our course. The emphasis of our research led teaching is on how the body copes with the normal demands we place upon it during everyday life.
We also study how body systems go wrong in diseases such as diabetes, obesity, hypertension, and neurodegeneration.
Our approach is an integrative one, ranging from how whole organs work and interact to control body functions, down to the molecular mechanisms operating within cells.
Feedback from graduates is highly positive on this degree course, which has been praised for its choice of modules available and wide variety of topics to choose from for the advanced topics module. This course provides the opportunity to choose topics that interest you the most.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds