Master of Information Technology
The Master of Information Technology aims to equip graduates with high-level professional skills in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and a sound understanding of the integration of computer-based information systems in a modern business environment. It provides you with an opportunity to specialise in one of the following areas:
- Applications development
- Business analysis
- Database administration.
All students are required to apply their learning to workplace and industry-based projects.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates may pursue a range of careers such as:
- Business systems analyst
- Database administrator
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant and project manager
- IT trainer or educator
- Network manager
- Software engineer
- Technical and network support professional
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have an overall academic IELTS of 6.5 (with an individual score of 6.0 for all tests) and have completed the following prerequisites:
- Equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in any discipline (the equivalent of an Australian bachelor's degree in a related discipline will be eligible for up to four units credit)
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline.
- Course Code: 079874G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A