Electronic and Communications Engineering BEng
The communications field includes mobile phone handsets and cellular networks, long-haul optical and satellite communications, data transmission and security, the internet and digital broadcasting. It’s one of the fastest growing engineering sectors, and one in which the UK is particularly successful.
If you’re looking for a career in the communications industries, this course is for you. You’ll gain a broad foundation in modern electronic engineering and the mathematical and scientific principles that underpin it. You’ll also choose from a range of modules, from high-frequency and microwave engineering – as used in mobile communications links – to medical electronics.
You’ll be taught by experts in world-class facilities, giving you access to the latest research in the field and developing your knowledge base. Project work in every year will also help to develop your professional skills for diverse roles across the communications industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds