Master of Clinical Pharmacy
The Master of Clinical Pharmacy enables pharmacists to use their skills and expertise in research projects and keep up-to-date with the latest innovations:
- Advance knowledge in clinical pharmacy through research and development.
- Evaluate innovations and advances in clinical pharmacy practice and medicines management services.
Online delivery of most materials (supplemented by face-to-face weekend workshops for some courses) allows students living anywhere in New Zealand to enroll in the program.
Originally established as the School of Medicine, the Grafton Campus (opposite Auckland Hospital on the boundary of Auckland Domain) houses the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, including a café, health services, and the Philson Library.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The focus of the Master of Clinical Pharmacy (MClinPharm) is research and the degree will enable pharmacists to carry out research in the context of their practice setting and to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in pharmacy and to evaluate developments in the practice of pharmacy. We advise that the University of Auckland is not involved in the employment of graduates and can make no guarantee of post-qualification registration or employment in New Zealand or any other country.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Science (MSc) Pharmacology at University of Auckland
- Master of Wine Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Organisational Psychology at University of Auckland
- Master of Nursing Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Conservation at University of Auckland
- Master of Speech Language Therapy Practice at University of Auckland