Master of Applied Finance
The Master of Applied Finance provides you with the skills for a wide range of financial fields. It’s designed for professionals with an unrelated degree who want to gain specialized skills for a career in the finance industry.
These skills include concepts and techniques related to corporate finance, investment and financial risk analysis, restructuring and governance, an understanding of current issues in international investment, and the development of portfolio management strategies.
The AUT Business School is part of the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program. The Master of Applied Finance curriculum is based on the Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) from the CFA Program and this degree will position you well to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst designation – a globally respected and recognized investment credential.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Corporate finance
- Commercial banking
- Investment banking
- Stock market trading
- Managed funds
- Management consulting
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) with a B- grade average or higher in papers at level 7 or equivalent
- Course Code: AK1055
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Analytics at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)