Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Gain a professional qualification to teach in secondary schools in just four years. Follow your passions and focus on two teaching areas from a choice of 25. With international opportunities and three school placements, we set our graduates up to be outstanding teachers and future leaders.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for students looking to become a qualified high school teacher or education professional.
Our biggest campus is 72 hectares of state-of-the-art teaching and learning technology, including six libraries, art galleries, historical museums, perfectly manicured lawns, and the following faculties and schools:
- Feb Deadline: Jan
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You'll be qualified to teach in secondary schools in areas such as:
- Aboriginal studies
- business studies
- health and physical education
- history (modern or ancient)
- languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew (modern or classical), Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Judaic Studies, Korean, Latin, Modern Greek, or Spanish
- 2 years Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A secondary education qualification such as the NSW Higher School Certificate (including national and international equivalents), OR approved higher education study, including approved preparation courses.
Inherent requirements are the essential tasks and activities necessary to be able to achieve the core learning outcomes of a course.
Before applying, it is important for you to read and fully understand the inherent requirements for this course.
- Course Code: 103485F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 125 AUD
- Bachelor of Social Work at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences (Honours) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Education (Health and Physical Education) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws at The University of Sydney( UniSyd)