Master of Project Management
Gain a diverse and in-demand skill set for a rewarding career when you study the Master of Project Management.
This course is specifically designed for current and potential project managers in industry. It equips you with advanced project management principles and techniques which can be applied across various industries.
You may choose to focus on project management in one of these sectors:
- health services
- information technology
- private business
- public sector.
We were one of the first universities to establish a project-management masters degree, and we have very strong, long-held industry connections. Our work-based scenarios give you opportunities for specialised research and valuable professional experience. Strong research skills can also lead to higher level, applied scholarship.
Footscray Park Campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River, a short walk from Footscray Station. Footscray is one of Melbourne’s multicultural hubs, only 10 minutes by train from the city. The campus has restaurants and cafes, learning commons, world-class sports science facilities, a bookshop, and a pool and gym. It hosts many of our degree and postgraduate courses, including in business, sport, youth and community work, science, engineering and education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Traditionally found only in construction, in the past 30 years project management has expanded to include almost every industry. It is also now recognised as needing significant training and qualifications.
Graduation from this course will prepare you for a variety of project management careers in a wide range of sectors, including engineering, construction, business, information technology, administration and others.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 083306F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Marketing at Victoria University