Postgraduate Certificate in Information Technology
If you've ever considered working in the ICT sector, the PGCertInfoTech is the program for you. This intensive programme offers a supercharged route into the ICT industry and is ideal if you already have an undergraduate degree in a non-ICT-related subject.
You'll gain fundamental skills in software development, including up-to-date knowledge of object-oriented programming and design, web technologies and databases, which will complement your existing critical thinking and communication abilities.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
PGCertInfoTech graduates are employed in roles as diverse as database developers and data security specialists. You can look forward to joining them as you ignite your career in the ICT industry.
Jobs related to this programme
- Communications specialist
- Cybersecurity support
- Business analyst
- Database support
- Internet/multimedia developer
- Network support
- Systems administrator
- Technical consultant
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland