Electrical and Electronic Engineering with Robotics (with an industrial placement year) BEng (Hons)
During this course, you will have the opportunity to develop specific expertise in robotics alongside skills in electrical and electronic engineering; making you employable by various sectors from robot design and development to autonomous cars, robotics, automation, mechatronics, smart systems and renewable energies. The placement year also gives you the chance to get real work experience for a year in industry, while still being supported by Sussex.
Our world-class research in robotics, sensors, flexible electronics, medical imaging, dynamics and control and space systems informs our degrees to give you the best start in your career. You’ll study in our £12-million Future Technologies Labs, which provides a new space for building robots, programming embedded systems and digital signal processors, as well as state-of-the-art computer design and modelling suites. In particular, you will have access to our flexible manufacturing system, industrial robotic manipulator, humanoid robots, fleet of drones, autonomous vehicles, and a real-time motion monitoring system.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30-32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of existing academic ability at a high level in Mathematics is essential.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechanical Engineering (with an industrial placement year) MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics MEng at University of Sussex
- Mechanical Engineering with Robotics (with an industrial placement year) BEng (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Product Design BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex