Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
A career in accounting provides challenging, rewarding and versatile opportunities in the current business environment. Increasingly businesses are looking for people with superior analytical skills which accounting can provide.
The Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting program is designed for students with a degree in a field other than accounting who wish to obtain an introduction to accounting concepts and procedures.
The University of Newcastle Sydney Campus is located in purpose-built premises on Elizabeth Street. This easily accessible, central location in the heart of the Sydney CBD provides world-class facilities and services that support innovation in learning and a next generation experience for our students and staff.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Accounting skills are transferable across all industries and are required for sound financial decision making. The insights you will gain by completing the Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to seek employment in fields including:
- Financial and management accounting
- Financial advising
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 065470K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Graduate Certificate in Disaster Risk Reduction at University of Newcastle
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration at University of Newcastle
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Finance at University of Newcastle