Business Analytics and Decision Sciences MSc
Businesses are increasingly collecting large amounts of information about their customers and activities. This ‘big data’ is big news with the media, businesses and government as they consider how to use this mass of information in a meaningful way.
Analysts use their expertise to make sense of this information, interpret it and uncover hidden patterns and important insights, enabling evidence-based business decisions. As a result, they’re in very high demand with employers on the lookout for analysts in every sector.
This programme gives you an insight into business analytics and explores how organisations can exploit the big data revolution. You’ll develop decision-oriented, quantitative analytical skills in a management context, and learn to sift intelligence from the growing volume and variety of data collected on many aspects of life.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds