Graduate Diploma of Business
The Graduate Diploma in Business allows you to build on your knowledge and acquire expertise in your chosen area of business practice. The course is suited to people who want to pursue further graduate business studies at a master’s level. In addition to developing your leadership and organisational skills, the course will give you the opportunity to explore key areas of business.
An additional feature of the program is the ability to direct your studies in the area of health and economics, by studying selected health, pharmaceutical and policy units delivered by Monash Business School’s Centre for Health Economics.
Caulfield campus is Monash University's second largest campus, nine kilometres south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Monash Arts Jobs and Careers
Monash Arts prepares our students for their professional futures and the impact they create in their organisations and communities.
There are over 81,240 Monash Arts alumni across 130 countries. Our global community includes The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, The Hon. Dan Tehan MP, Adam Bandt MP, Bill Shorten MP, Sarah Abo, Yalda Hakim, Vance Joy, Professor Sharman Stone, Professor Emeritus Ariel Heryanto, H.E. Mr Arthur Spyrou, H.E. Mr Saleumxay Kommasith and thousands of influential graduates impacting communities, nations and the world for good.
We work as ...
Monash Arts graduates work as: Authors, Ambassadors, Analysts, Artists, Consultants, Creative Directors, Communication Specialists, Criminologists, Digital Consultants, Diplomats, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Executives, IT Specialists, Journalists, Media Presenters, Musicians, Linguists, Lawyers, Marketers, Media and Communication Specialists, Politicians, Policymakers, and a wide range of occupations.
With the flexibility of combining our Arts degree with Business, Engineering, Education, Science, IT and over 40 majors to choose from, our career opportunities are amplified.
We work in ...
The Arts, Business, Education, Government, IT, Science Law, Education, Not-for- Profit sectors.
Our top 20 employers in Australia include:
- ANZ Ban
- Coles Group
- Deakin University
- Department of Environment, Land, Water
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department Premier & Cabinet
- Ernest & Young
- Herbert Smith
- Latrobe University
- Minter Ellison
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- National Australia Bank
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent qualification, or approved pathway, with a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 55 or an equivalent GPA as determined by the Faculty. Applicants will be ranked and selected based on their entire academic record.
- Course Code: 069579J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate of Strategic Communications Management at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of International Sustainable Tourism Management at Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management at Monash University
- Graduate Diploma of Health Management at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Health Management at Monash University
- Graduate Certificate of Business at Monash University