Climate Change, Development and Policy MSc
Study the challenges of moving to a low-carbon economy and adapting to climate change, and how they influence global and regional development. This course is for non-specialists in the climate field. You’ll explore the interconnected dimensions of science and technology, and the economics, politics and policy of climate change.
Climate change and sustainable energy are among the most important issues of our time. The emphasis of this MSc is on understanding the implications of climate change and climate policies for equity between, and within, countries. You’ll gain specialist knowledge of the earth system and climate impacts, for example related to water, food and ecosystem services.
Based at the School of Global Studies, you’ll also learn from faculty in SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit and the Institute of Development Studies (IDS). Many of our graduates find employment in the climate profession.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex