Fine Art MA
This intensive course allows artists to develop a body of work within the contexts of the studio, audience, production and dissemination.
We encourage applications from artists working in, or wishing to work in, studio-based practice, socially engaged practice, or collaborative practice, as artist curators, as art writers or within art education.
It aims to provide the basis for future professional art practice, curatorial engagement or academic research at a higher level.
You will develop your art practice in purpose built studios, working towards a final exhibition and dissertation, supported by a series of seminars, tutorials, group critiques and a visiting speaker programme.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds