Data Science and Analytics MSc
We are surrounded by data. The variety and amount we collect and store grows every day, from the simplest of retail transactions to the complex and intimate medical records of millions.
Why do we store data? Where do we store it? How do we retrieve it? What do we use it for?
There is an increasing demand for people who can manage and control the way data is used. These individuals require an understanding of computer science and mathematics, as well as a familiarity with the data needs and processes of a number of different areas, including healthcare, business, government and the environment.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds