History and Philosophy BA
This varied and challenging Joint Honours degree allows you to gain a deeper understanding of human thought and action over time.
You’ll discover key concepts and topics such as logic, ethics and historiography through core modules, where you’ll also develop research skills and learn to construct effective arguments. Then you’ll build on this knowledge base by choosing from a wide range of optional modules, allowing you to focus on topics that interest you across periods and cultures.
Our Schools of History and Philosophy, Religion and History of Science are large enough to host an impressively diverse range of research interests. That means we can offer degrees with plenty of choice so you can shape your degree to suit you.
Philosophy of the mind, religion or science, the Crusades, imperial Russia or modern China – whatever you’re looking for, the chances are you’ll find it at Leeds. You’ll also develop a range of skills that really stand out to employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds