Automotive Engineering BEng
Automotive engineering is concerned with the life-cycle support (including design, manufacture, performance and durability testing) of vehicles; from road and off-road vehicles to race cars, vans and trucks.
This course will give you in-depth knowledge of mechanical engineering through modules common to all our programmes, as well as the specialist knowledge and skills to work in today’s automotive industry. You’ll prepare to meet key challenges, such as designing sustainable vehicles that meet rising safety and performance standards in a cost-effective way. To do this, you’ll develop an awareness of the commercial issues that impact on design and production processes.
Our close links with industry ensure that you’ll be prepared to meet the most pressing needs of the automotive sector, and project work in every year will allow you to put theory into practice and prepare for your future career. You could even have the opportunity to work on our Leeds Gryphon Racing team race car.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds