MSc in Industrial Control Engineering
Program Available at Park, Cheltenham Campus
This postgraduate course will encourage students to be creative and innovative in addressing challenges from industrial controls in the era of the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0.
You will study both theoretical and practical knowledge, skills and methods in control engineering, instrumentation, and electronics. You will also develop the ability to synthesize information from a variety of sources and make effective decisions on complex instrumentation and control engineering problems. Instrumentation and control engineers are highly sought after in a range of industries including oil and gas, petrochemicals, chemical engineering, manufacturing, research, transport, and infrastructure.
The program is for those with an interest in developing their careers in both analytical and practical aspects of control engineering. This course also provides excellent preparation for those wishing to continue their studies to doctoral-level research.
Study areas include Discrete Control Systems and Stability and control of Non- Linear Systems, Smart Sensors, Competitive and Reliability Engineering, Applied Artificial Intelligence, Creative and Innovative Design Projects, as well as completion of an Advanced Research Project.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 8944 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSc in Mechatronics Engineering at University of Gloucestershire
- MSc in Industrial Internet of Things at University of Gloucestershire
- MEng in Mechatronics Engineering at University of Gloucestershire
- MEng in Industrial Systems Engineering at University of Gloucestershire
- MEng in Industrial Control Engineering (Hons) at University of Gloucestershire