Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Management)
The Management stream is designed to enable students to develop a broad set of conceptual, technical, and interpersonal skills required to manage efficiently and effectively in a global business environment. This stream has been developed to respond to current industry skills needs. The stream offers students the scope and opportunity to enhance their management development capabilities and facilitate improvements in management practices within companies. There are significant employment and promotion opportunities at the management level for graduates from this stream.
Management can provide entry into a large variety of careers in Ireland and worldwide including:
- Business analyst
- Project manager
- Customer relations manager
- Financial planner
- Business operations manager
- Business development manager
- Procurement/product/sustainability/quality/ supply chain manager
- Small business owner
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD048
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Hospitality Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Retail Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Business Information Systems at Waterford Institute of Technology