Biomedical Sciences, B.S.
Faculty in the Biomedical Sciences department have expertise in the general areas of microbiology, anatomy, physiology, and nutrition. From this expertise, they are able to offer excellent instruction at the introductory and advanced level, as well as the opportunity for students to be involved in a wide variety of research projects to gain laboratory experience and technical skills. Areas of research include bacterial genetics, cardiovascular disease, epidemiology, human anatomy, immunology, neuroscience, parasitology, stem cell biology, and toxicology to name a few.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Grand Valley hosts more than 300 international students from more than 70 countries. Students will find a safe and welcoming environment with many on-campus activities. To be considered for admission, international applicants must submit all of the following documents to the Admissions Office by October 15 for the winter semester (January) or by May 1 for the fall semester (August):
Completed international admission application
$30 nonrefundable application fee
Record of English proficiency. Students may satisfy the English proficiency requirements with these tests:
ELS Level 112: (undergraduate and the following graduate programs: computer and information systems, cell and molecular biology, health informatics and bioinformatics, biostatistics)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 30 USD
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental and Sustainability Studies (ENS) at Grand Valley State University
- Bachelor in Biological Sciences at Grand Valley State University
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BIOLOGY at Grand Valley State University
- Computer Science, B.S. at Grand Valley State University
- Sport Management, B.S. at Grand Valley State University