Criminology and Criminal Justice MA
Explore an exciting blend of criminology and criminal justice subjects and address key contemporary questions and debates. By studying criminological theory and policy you’ll see how conceptual frameworks can be applied to thinking about crime and society.
Our MA is underpinned by our research expertise. You’ll be taught by experts who shape the field of criminology and criminal justice studies.
Our criminology research has focused on topics such as:
- sexual violence
- capital punishment
- restorative justice
- cultural criminology
- existential criminology
Our course also draws on expertise from the Sussex Law School, which will enable you to develop an interdisciplinary perspective. You’ll study in a lively intellectual environment, giving you the advantage of a wide-ranging knowledge set.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher Status) MA at University of Sussex