Master in Agricultural Economics Marketing & Management
In a global economy, farming and agriculture is about more than growing crops or raising animals. Our Agricultural Economics, Marketing & Management program equips ISA graduates with skills necessary to understand both the biological fundamentals and economic implications of agriculture and bioengineering work.
The main objective of the course is to have a general overview of all aspects of Agricultural Economics, Marketing & Management, from consumer behavior and market research to digital communication and crisis management.
Although this general approach is taught through its technical and scientific aspects, it is crucial to include economic, sociological and ethical aspects to comprehend the notion of management and communication, both locally and globally.
Most importantly, our program gives students:
• An international view of the issue of agricultural trade and finance, highlighting certain national and/or regional particularities
• Necessary skills to manage business development and communication
• The knowledge to manage agricultural trade, from purchase and procurement to industrial marketing and consumer behavior
• A practical view of site management, thanks to lectures and seminars by experts in the field
• Experience in managing projects within an international context, with a multicultural team.
- Sep Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A