Accounting and Finance MSc
This course will provide you with an in-depth Businesses and governments rely on sound financial knowledge to underpin their strategies for success.
This course will kick-start your professional career, providing you with advanced knowledge of modern financial theories, accounting practices and controls, as well as an understanding of the organisational context.
You will cover fundamental topics such as corporate finance, corporate reporting and you can specialise your knowledge with optional modules, from international business finance to forensic accounting or corporate governance. The course also allows you to apply your learning to practical case studies and simulations to test your knowledge in genuine business scenarios.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds