Master of Cyber Security
Cyberspace has profoundly transformed the way we live and do business. We are increasingly relying upon networked applications for assessing information and making critical business decisions, so it is critical for individuals, enterprises and governments to be able to secure cyberspace from attacks to allow them to effectively conduct their business.
There is currently a considerable shortage of cyber security skill and expertise globally.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options may include:
- security system manager
- security consultant
- IT security engineer
- security system developer
- security analyst
- project manager
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: : 0100135
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Surveying) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Software Engineering) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Mechanical Engineering) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Information Technology) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Information Systems) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Environmental Engineering) at University of Newcastle