BSc COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH INDUSTRIAL YEAR G401
Full Time: 4 Years
With this BSc Computer Science with Industrial Year course you will study the essential skills for computer scientists, and put them into practice with a year in industry.
Computer science is the study of principles, applications, and technologies of computing and computers. It involves the study of data structures and the algorithms to process them, programming languages, operating systems and software engineering. Computer science provides skills and knowledge which are essential in a wide range of computing and computer-related professions. It has a huge impact on modern society as it is the cornerstone of all of the digital technologies that we use in our daily lives.
You will be taught by lecturers with expertise across a broad range of areas, with extensive experience in both academic and industrial applications, showing you how to develop and apply your skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BSc Psychology with Professional Placement C810 at University of Reading
- BSc Psychology C800 at University of Reading
- BA Psychology and Philosophy CV85 at University of Reading
- BA Philosophy and Politics LV25 at University of Reading
- BA Philosophy and International Relations VL52 at University of Reading
- BA PHILOSOPHY V500 at University of Reading