Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
The Doctor of Physical Therapy program at UIndy’s Krannert School of Physical Therapy (KSPT) is a 3-year, full-time traditional campus-based program that combines classroom instruction with real-world clinical experiences to prepare students for a career as a physical therapist.
Classes take place on the UIndy campus weekdays throughout each semester, including summers.
Graduates of our professional, entry-level DPT program receive a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree and are eligible to apply for licensure across the United States.
Note - Tuition fee is estimated
(For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.)
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE GRE REQUIREMENT
The DPT program at University of Indianapolis recognizes the challenges many students have faced this spring due to COVID 19 and will continue to face throughout the summer. While we will still require the prerequisites to be completed with a letter grade, we are waiving the GRE requirement as part of our application process for the upcoming year. All other requirements as stated on our website and PTCAS will remain the same. Additionally, if you have already taken the GRE and would like to submit those scores, you certainly may still do so. If you have any questions, please contact our Counselor.
- Basic English and math proficiency
- Cumulative college grade point average at or above 2.6, calculated from at least 12 credits, or a cumulative high school grade point average at or above 3.0 for recent high school graduates or those with less than 12 college credits completed
- Completion of Anatomy, Physiology, & Physics prerequisites within the last 10 years (a request can be made to defer this based on continued work experience in the area of study).
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK & DRUG SCREEN
In order to meet professional licensure requirements, as well as protect future patients/clients and clinical sites, admitted students are required to have criminal background checks and drug screens prior to beginning the program. A criminal history or positive drug screen may affect clinical placement, and/or licensure, and in some cases, disqualify a student from admission.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree/PhD
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: N/A