BA BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR N203
The difference between this degree and the three-year BA Business and Management course is that it includes an additional one-year work placement after the second year.
The course focuses on the business environment. It covers cultural context, markets and the legal, financial and ethical constraints under which firms operate. You will also study strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship and the internal aspects of a firm.
You will be taught through a mix of lectures, group projects and interactive classroom lessons. This gives you the opportunity to discuss, explore and apply the subject material in depth with your lecturers and fellow students. You will explore and tackle real-world challenges which will give you the opportunity to test, extend and refine your knowledge and skills.
This varied learning will help prepare you for professional roles within your field. We are in the top 10 for graduate prospects in Business, Management & Marketing in the Guardian University Guide, 2019. Statistics aren't everything, but they do tell part of a story. So, when studying at Henley, you can be sure you will benefit from professional advice and guidance throughout your time here.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading