Graduate Certificate of Research Management
The Graduate Certificate of Research Management is designed for professional research administrators and research policy developers wishing to further their expertise to support research in the Higher Education sector as well as industry and government departments.
The course aims to provide practical skills and insights for managing research and policy environments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The course is designed for research administrators and policy makers. Potential employers include Universities, CSIRO, government research institutes and departments, private research institutes, and industrial research companies.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Entry will be based on performance in:
- a Bachelor degree in any discipline OR
- at least three years of relevant work experience (or part-time equivalent)
Mandatory student checks
Any unit which contains work-integrated learning, a community placement, or interaction with the community may require a police check, Working with Children Check, or another check.
When you apply to Deakin, it’s important to attach all requested supporting documentation, otherwise, your application could be delayed or disallowed.
Remember, most documents need to be certified before you upload them, so give yourself plenty of time to get organized.
Examples of certified copies you’ll need to include:
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers (e.g. your passport).
Documents in languages other than English will need to be translated. If you’re applying for a scholarship, please also check the specific supporting documents for that application.
- Course Code: S521
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate of Marketing at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting and Law at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Information Systems at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration at Deakin University