Electronic and Electrical Engineering MEng, BEng
Electronic and electrical engineering principles lie at the heart of some of the world’s biggest industries. Combining core topics across electronic engineering with a variety of specialist modules, this course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to work in a wide range of electronics careers.
You’ll develop your knowledge of the mathematical and scientific principles that underpin electronic and electrical engineering, as well as key topics like circuit design and communications networks. Our range of modules will allow you to build on this foundation in areas like power electronics, energy conversion, control circuits and electric drives.
Taught by expert researchers, you’ll learn in world-class facilities and undertake project work in every year of the course to gain the knowledge and professional skills to succeed in fields from hybrid vehicles to electrical power generation and distribution.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds