Why should you choose this
• Knowledge of unique specializations corresponding to
the current requirements of the labour market. The multifaceted
curriculum covers the issues within the technical,
economic, and logistical realms of knowledge.
• Practical skills, the opportunity to participate in various
study visits, workshops and conferences. Hence, you will
learn about day-to-day work routines in the largest logistics
companies in the region.
• The ability to use modern equipment and software following
the latest standards of logistics training.
• A chance of obtaining the ELSE certificated confirming
knowledge of the ERP and WMS class system as well as the
ability to use the TransEDU application (TransEDU electronic
During your studies you will learn:
• The modes of using logistic methods and techniques.
• The means of using modern IT tools used in enterprise
• The techniques of defining logistics goals; identifying and
solving logistic problems.
• The modes of managing logistics processes and systems,
warehouse and supply organization.
What will you learn by choosing
• The modes of identifying and designing logistic processes
and systems as well as managing them.
• The modes of selecting methods and techniques for
optimization and forecasting processes in logistics.
• The methods of providing logistic service for enterprises,
health care institutions, and mass cultural and sports
• The means of designing, streamlining and reengineering
of logistics processes and systems.
• The characteristics of local and regional logistics policy.
Specialization Operational Logistics
- Oct Deadline: Sep
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 2000 EUR
Application Fee: 100 EUR