MS MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Master of Science in Management Information Systems (MS-MIS) program is a rigorous degree program offering a number of unique features and benefits:
- Solid technical and business foundation: Our students leave our program with a solid technical information systems foundation and appropriate business skills.
- Problem-solving skills: Graduates can immediately contribute to solving business problems, which makes them highly valued and respected in the workforce and sought after by top companies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International Student Work Placement
Our MS-MIS program is a certified major within the U.S. Department of Education’s STEM initiative. International students may be eligible to apply for a 24-month extension of their Optional Practical Training (OPT), resulting in a maximum of 36 months of OPT.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
OFFICIAL HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT
To be considered official: Your transcript(s) must have an original signature of a school official (Registrar, Principal, Controller of Examinations of the Ministry of Education) or an original school seal.
All foreign transcripts must include an English translation or credential evaluation prepared by a recognized service and include all original seals and/or signatures.
OFFICIAL SAT or ACT Scores
Due to the continued lack of availability of in-person testing opportunities, Texas A&M University will not require test scores from freshman applicants in the fall or spring 2021 or 2022 semesters. The submission of tests scores will not create any unfair advantage or disadvantage for those students who provide them.
- You must send your scores through the testing agency.
- Texas A&M SAT code is 6003 and ACT code is 4198.
- Your highest total score from a single test date will be considered for admission.
- SAT and ACT scores expire after 5 years.
English proficiency can also be demonstrated by:
- a minimum TOEFL score of 80 i-BT (Texas A&M University does not accept the MyBest TOEFL score), or
- a minimum SAT Evidence Based Reading and Writing (EBRW) score of 560
- a minimum ACT English score of 21,
- a minimum PTE Academic score of 53,
- A minimum IELTS Academic test score of 6.0 overall band (Texas A&M University does not accept the IELTS General test)
- completing all four years in a high school within the U.S.
- Duolingo English Test and English3: Texas A&M University is temporarily accepting both the Duolingo English Test and English3 online assessments from applicants where TOEFL and IELTS exams are impacted due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns. Applicants from affected countries may submit Duolingo English Test (105 minimum) or English3 scores (67 minimum) to satisfy English proficiency requirements for fall 2021, spring 2022, and fall 2022 admission.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 90 USD