ADVANCED SKILL SET SPECIALIST MAKEUP EFFECTS ARTISTS/DESIGNER
Special Makeup Effects Artists/Designer – Passionate person wishing to develop their skills further, to gain as much information as possible, leap frogging them to bigger and better jobs, with this added skill set.
What You’ll Learn
- Planning, marketing & developing your makeup business.
- Advanced SPFX using full face casting for film prosthetics, exploring the history and social impact of Period, Century Makeup & Hair for Film, Theatre and Runway’s latest trend Fashion looks.
- Design, measure for creation of Facial Hair pieces ready for application on film and theatre productions.
- Perfecting Airbrushing skills for beauty, bridal, learning the art of the paint job on your prosthetic piece prior to application.
- Advanced Body art, creating appliances to complete your makeup looks.
- Cementing the knowledge already acquired from your first 12 months of training, this really does depend on the area of expertise you want to specialise in and work towards, but to really hone in and perfect the many varied skills a makeup artist can possess / from a professional artist’s point of view! This is a must to follow on with.
Skills Set, Certificate of Attainment to build onto the Diploma of Screen and Media (in Specialist Makeup Services).
- May Deadline: Oct
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 20290 AUD
Application Fee: 4195 AUD