Management, BS (Leadership and Organizational Change Concentration)
The Leadership and Organizational Change (LOC) concentration allow students to explore and develop critical managerial skills in decision making, conflict management, communication, and venture-creation skills. The concentration provides students not only with technical skills but also with the ability to manage people and resources effectively. Students can focus their concentration on one of the following areas if they wish:
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Effectiveness
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Students who complete their bachelor’s degree with a concentration in leadership and organizational change are positioned well for entry-level managerial positions in the financial, biotechnology, high tech, nonprofit, computer, and telecommunications industries, as well as in education, insurance, and health care. Recent graduates of the program work as account executives, human resource managers, consultants, recruiters, and retail managers, and several have started their own firms.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All UMass Boston applicants are asked to submit a personal essay. It gives you the opportunity to present yourself in a way that grades and test scores cannot. Our admissions counselors use your essay to determine your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself clearly. Your essay may also be used to consider you for the Honors College and/or any scholarship opportunities for which you may qualify.
- Students who are attending or have graduated from a U.S. high school must submit SAT or ACT scores. Submission of TOEFL or IELTS scores is recommended.
- Students seeking full admission to electrical or computer engineering, management, or nursing programs are required to submit their SAT or ACT test scores.
- For students who have a recalculated grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher and seek full admissions to the College of Liberal Arts or to the College of Science and Mathematics, SAT or ACT scores are optional but must meet the minimum TOEFL (79-80) or IELTS (6.0) scores required.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD
- Sport Leadership and Administration BA at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Supply Chain and Service Management Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Marketing Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Management Information Systems Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management BS (International Management Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Finance Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston