BSc Geography and Economics (Regional Science) with Professional Experience LL18
Full Time: 4 Years | including a placement year
Economic and geographic issues dominate the news and shape the world we live in. This BSc Geography and Economics (Regional science) with Professional Experience covers everything from globalisation and consumerism to sustainability and responses to epidemics.
This joint degree combines the study of human geography and economics by focusing on the spatial implications of economic processes and the economic implications of social processes.
You will gain analytical skills and specialist knowledge of economics as you develop through this course, giving you a valuable edge over other applicants when it comes to getting a job.
Research techniques include a range of methods of quantitative analysis as well as interviewing and ethnographic approaches enabling you to develop a wide range of skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Select Reading as your firm choice on UCAS and we will guarantee you a place if you achieve one grade lower than the published offer.
BBB, including minimum grade B in Geography
to qualify for an Academic Excellence Scheme offer:
GCSE minimum requirement: two A* and six A (including grade B (6) in Maths)
Example profile: A*A*AAAAAABBC
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA War, Peace and International Relations with a Placement Year L253 at University of Reading
- BA War, Peace and International Relations L252 at University of Reading
- BA Ethics, Value and Philosophy V590 at University of Reading
- BSc International Development with a Placement Year L901 at University of Reading
- BSc INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT L900 at University of Reading
- BA ARCHAEOLOGY AND HISTORY VV14 at University of Reading