MSc in Venture Creation
The National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Science (MSc) in Venture Creation is a multidisciplinary programme that draws from the expertise of:
- • NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education
- • NUS Business School
- • NUS Faculty of Engineering
- • NUS School of Computing
- • NUS Faculty of Science
- • Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
It is an immersive graduate degree programme that combines experiential learning with the academic rigour of one of the top universities in Asia and the world.
Designed to transform mindsets and accelerate the translation of ideas into solutions, the programme targets aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to launch new ventures with success by providing mentorship in business development and access to NUS technologies, as well as opportunities to network for market access.
Gain exposure in hot topics such as Industry 4.0, digital supply chain, cybersecurity, biotechnology, medical technology and financial technology—just some of the modules offered by the six academic units lending their weight to this programme.
The programme was previously marketed as the Master of Science (MSc) in Entrepreneurship.
Why This Programme?
- Tap on more than 20 years of experience in nurturing entrepreneurship, with the expertise of NUS Enterprise, which spearheads such flagship initiatives as NUS Overseas Colleges and BLOCK71.
- Deep dive into entrepreneurship with core modules that provide all the guidance, skillsets and opportunities needed to transform ideas into viable businesses.
- Build a strong technical foundation by harnessing the technical expertise of six academic departments to deepen skills and knowledge through a range of elective modules.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
International students are allowed to work not more than 16 hours per week.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 85 (Internet-based), or
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum Academic score 6.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: 100 SGD
- CEMS MASTER IN INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT at National University of Singapore
- NUS MBA at National University of Singapore
- MSc in Management at National University of Singapore
- Master of Science (Project Management) at National University of Singapore
- MSc in Business Analytics at National University of Singapore
- MSc in Digital Financial Technology at National University of Singapore