BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (add-on)
Construction Project Management is a professional field that focuses on each part of the construction process of any built environment. The course at IT Sligo equips graduates with skills and knowledge in project management as well as an understanding of the business process and environment. Armed with such expertise, graduates will be prepared for decision making and undertaking executive responsibilities within a number of industries, such as; construction, energy, utilities, telecommunications, architecture, production, design and service industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Robotics and Automation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechatronics (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Computer Engineering at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BEng (Hons) in Precision Engineering & Design (add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Engineering at Institute of Technology Sligo