Bachelors In Systems Engineering (University of Arizona)
Systems engineers work with the processes of modeling, analyzing and designing technologically advanced systems. These systems integrate machines, people, software, hardware, materials, and energy. They are involved in robotics, transportation systems, healthcare systems, societal problems, and all phases of industrial and military research and design. Research areas include industrial and manufacturing operations, computer technology and data systems, biomedical systems, infrastructure and energy, and security.
The curriculum provides students with design viewpoints and methodologies that emphasize system integration, and with subject matter and tools for modeling and analysis especially appropriate for large complex systems, e.g., probability and statistics, system theory, decision analysis, and simulation.
- Aug Deadline: June
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelors program the Cambridge Higher School certificate is necessary or equivalent.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Cyber Operations (University of Arizona) at University of Mauritius
- Bachelor of Science In Electrical and Computer Engineering (University of Arizona) at University of Mauritius
- Bachelor Of Science In Civil Engineering (University of Arizona) at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Web and Multimedia Development at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Information Systems at University of Mauritius