Master of Supply Chain Management
Get a hands-on, world-class education in supply chain management. Benefit from industry experience and our top research centre to become a logistics professional.
Our Master of Supply Chain Management offers exceptional opportunities to gain industry knowledge and skills. Many of our lecturers are practising professionals, with current, relevant experience. You’ll also have access to a world-class research centre – the only one of its type in Australia.
You’ll study all the fundamentals of supply chain management. You’ll graduate with a well-honed skill set to support the supply chain, including:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- supply chain and logistics management
- green logistics
- operations management.
You’ll conduct your own research in the supply-chain industry. You’ll also study units in an area of your interest from our other postgraduate programs.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Victoria Sydney(VU Sydney)
Victoria University (VU) is a world-class university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020). It's also the first Australian university to deliver the award-winning way of learning – The VU Block Model. VU Sydney is an international-only campus. Students come from over 45 different countries around the world to study at our modern, accessible campus, situated in the heart of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our masters degree is focused on management and leadership roles. Career possibilities include the following:
- supply chain manager
- logistics professional
- global procurement specialist
- sourcing/distribution manager
- enterprise resource planning developer
- project leader
- transport coordinator
- warehouse supervisor
- import/export manager
- customs manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 084106F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Finance at Victoria University
- Master of Business Administration (Global) at Victoria University
- Master of Professional Accounting at Victoria University
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University