MSC in FINANCE
The Finance Master’s programme explores these questions through real-life business cases, many of which are led by people who work in the financial industry themselves. You’ll look at the macro level of financial economics: how financial markets help maximise economic growth. You’ll also look at the inner workings of financial markets and corporations – and how financial regulation is the bridge between these two sides. With a Master’s in Finance, you can work in any of the large banks or consultancy firms, but also in institutions like the Central Bank or Ministry of Finance. Whichever direction you choose to go, a Master’s degree from the Finance programme, voted the best in the Netherlands by the National Student Survey (NSE), is the right place to start.
WHY FINANCE AT VU AMSTERDAM?
- The Master’s was voted the best Finance programme in the Netherlands according to the National Student Survey (NSE) and the relevant accreditation committees.
- The programme size of about 150 students is optimal: small enough to maintain close contact with your classmates and teaching staff; large enough to ensure a good selection of electives.
- One-third of the programme’s professors also work in the financial industry themselves. And all other courses offered at least two guest lectures from industry professionals.
- The university has close connections with the Dutch Central Bank as well as companies in Amsterdam’s Zuidas business district – these are reflected both in the programme itself and in the future job opportunities of its graduates.
- VU Amsterdam has a reputation for its broader societal focus, which means the programme also applies ethical questions to the
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited research university including at least three full years of academic study amounting to a minimum of 180 EC or equivalent.
Your English language skills, both oral and written, are extremely important in this programme. below you will find the minimum English test scores for the programme:
• Minimum general score 6,5
• Minimum score speaking 6,5
• Minimum score listening 6,5
• Minimum score writing 6,0
• Minimum score reading 6,0
• Internet based test 92
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10800 EUR
Application Fee: 100 EUR