MSc Money, Banking and Finance
- Designed for students interested in a career in finance and economics in the international banking sector
- Delivered jointly by the Department of Economics and the Xfi Centre for Finance and Investment, you’ll focus on the application of advanced economics and finance theories to commercial money markets and banking
- Gain intensive computer training on financial databases and software including Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, IQ, and Morning Star
- Select optional modules that relevant to your career goals, enabling you to develop an area of specialisation appropriate to your career plans
- Graduates from this programme have secured roles with a wide range of organisations including China Merchants Bank, PWC (Vietnam), Bank of China, Standard Bank (Ghana) and ICBC Credit Suisse International (Hong Kong).
The majority of students are based at our Streatham Campus. The campus is one of the most beautiful in the country and offers a unique environment in which to study, with lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens as well as modern and historical buildings. The centrepiece of Streatham Campus is the stunning Forum, which provides the Student Services Centre, a modern 24/7 library, technology-rich learning spaces, a 400-seat lecture theatre, the University’s reception, and retail and catering outlets. A new addition in 2018 were the student hubs – a collection of accessible spaces across campus where you can eat, socialise and study. Hubs include info points, where you can ask questions about your life as an Exeter student, from queries about your course or timetable, to wellbeing and careers. The city centre is only a 15-minute walk away so you can enjoy the advantages of a campus-based university without missing out on life in the city. The catered halls of residence and most of our purpose-built, self-catered flats are either on campus or nearby in the city centre, so you’ll have easy access to everything you’ll need.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our Master’s programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- For direct entry onto our Masters programmes you will be required to hold a relevant Bachelors degree with a grade equivalent to a UK Second-class honours (2:1 or 2:2). Check individual programme pages for exact requirements to your course.
If you are interested in our Finance or Management Masters programmes but do not quite meet our entry requirements, you may be able to gain entry by first attaining a Graduate Diploma through INTO.
For entry onto postgraduate research programmes, you will need to hold a relevant Masters degree, supported by a strong research proposal.
For More Informations Pls Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 100 GBP