Master of Global Public Health
Contribute to health improvements worldwide, and make a real difference to individuals and communities, with a Master of Global Public Health from Victoria University.
Our postgraduate degree will give you the knowledge and skills needed to find solutions to current and emerging health challenges.
You will learn to appraise public health evidence, and contribute to collaborative programs and policies.
On graduation, you will be skilled in developing public health solutions for sustainable development. You will be a voice for inclusive policy and practice, advocating for all members of society, and ensuring Indigenous views are heard.
With excellent problem-solving and people skills gained through work-based learning, you will be ready to begin your career.
The Master of Global Public Health is a recommended option for recent graduates with ambitions to work in health policy and programs, and health professionals interested in enhancing their professional practice.
Victoria Sydney(VU Sydney)
Victoria University (VU) is a world-class university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020). It's also the first Australian university to deliver the award-winning way of learning – The VU Block Model. VU Sydney is an international-only campus. Students come from over 45 different countries around the world to study at our modern, accessible campus, situated in the heart of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Master’s (by Coursework)
- Bachelor's degree Completed with a degree classification of Second Division (55%), academic requirements may vary depending on the institution at which the qualification was obtained.
Master’s (by Research)
- Bachelor's degree Completed with an overall average of all subjects (in the final year) 70%.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
You will need to provide evidence that you have achieved one of the following levels of English language proficiency :
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79. Section score no less than:
> Listening: 19
> Speaking: 19
> Reading: 18
> Writing: 22
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 58-64 (with no section score less than 50)
- University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176. No individual band less than 169.
- VU English - English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6): Achieved.
IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE: These tests must be taken no more than two years prior to commencing your course.
In some cases, we will accept test results from other methods of examination not listed in this table.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Sport Business and Integrity at Victoria University
- Master of Science (Research) at Victoria University
- Master of Public Health (Global Nutrition and Active Living) at Victoria University
- Master of Nursing (By Research) at Victoria University
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy) at Victoria University
- Master of Counselling at Victoria University