English Literature (Renaissance pathway) MA
Explore the literature of the Renaissance: a period of political power struggles, religious reform, scientific
advancement and humanist philosophy. This course allows you to explore the literature of a time of rapid social, political, religious and intellectual change.
Widely seen as a period of intense creativity, the Renaissance also saw civil unrest and an influx of foreign influences through trade, conflict and the advent of British imperialism that would change the cultural landscape of the country forever.
You’ll have opportunities to engage with a broad range of creative responses to these unsettled times, including plays, poetry, sermons, translations, political tracts and court entertainments.
Throughout the course, you’ll be able to pursue areas of personal interest, and you’ll have the chance to further expand your explorations through an independent research project.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds