Bachelor of Arts in Creative Design
The Creative Design programme at ATU Sligo gives students the skills and experience needed to become an industry-ready designer to work in many different areas to suit their design interests. Graduates of this course are designing cars, apps, medical devices, and are working in design areas like graphics, electronic products, start-ups and more.
This course is for you if you are a creative problem-solver and interested in becoming a designer. The world we live in needs good designers. The programme provides you with the opportunity to shape the world you live in. Everything you use in everyday life has been creatively designed by someone. From the toothbrush you use first thing in the morning, the shoes and clothes you wear, the phones, cars and computers you use, the services you enjoy, to the bed you sleep in last thing at night.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Interior Architecture and Design add-on at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities Joint Major: Sociology and Politics at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities Joint Major: English and Psychology at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Interior Architecture and Design at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture and Design at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Creative Design at Institute of Technology Sligo