MA MEDIA AND INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Key topics addressed in this course include behaviour change communication, participatory communication, press freedom, NGO fundraising and representations of development.
In recent years, we’ve had an impressive line-up of seminars, lectures and workshops from organisations including Save the Children, DFID and WaterAid.
In addition, students can attend professional skills courses such as Participatory Photography and Introduction to Fundraising and get involved with UEA societies such as UEATV, Concrete Magazine and Live Wire.
You’ll find this course relevant if you’ve recently completed undergraduate study with an interest in the relationship between media and development, or if you’ve already worked in the media or in the field of development.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
At UEA CareerCentral, we help students understand how their talents and abilities can fit the wider world.
Our guidance, workshops and experiences allow students to explore possible career pathways and the realities of job progression whilst developing the attributes and resilience to achieve their ambitions. Through close collaboration with Schools and Academics across the University, we ensure students are aware of their options and given opportunities from their first day until after they graduate.
We work in partnership with thousands of organisations to ensure students experience different working environments to understand what is expected of them.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MA BROADCAST AND DIGITAL JOURNALISM UK at University of East Anglia
- MA INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DOUBLE DEGREE WITH RITSUMEIKAN UNIVERSITY, JAPAN at University of East Anglia
- MA BROADCAST AND DIGITAL JOURNALISM INTERNATIONAL at University of East Anglia
- MA MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY WRITING at University of East Anglia
- MA LITERARY TRANSLATION at University of East Anglia
- MA BIOGRAPHY AND CREATIVE NON-FICTION at University of East Anglia