Fashion Technology BA
How do design ideas become fashion products on the market? How can fashion be more sustainable? If you're interested in finding the answers to these questions then this could be the course for you.
This degree will allow you to develop an understanding of how to create the best product, from the cotton fields to the shop floor, and how to consider and overcome the many sustainability challenges.
You’ll gain a working knowledge of design materials, fabrics and dyes, including how and when to use them. You’ll also develop the ability to assess manufacturing processes and begin to plan supply chains.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds