English and Media Studies (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons)
Explore how literature and the media shape our culture and society. At Sussex, you examine the relationship between literary work and other cultural forms, and analyse different media.
You’re taught by researchers who produce documentaries, films and books. You can shape your studies according to your interests and will be taught to produce your own critical and creative response to the world. We offer a bold, forward-thinking curriculum that allows you to study 1,000 years of literature in new and progressive ways. We encourage you to experiment with writing and understand its ability to transform the world we live in.
Brighton is one of the UK’s fastest growing hubs for digital and creative media – perfect for your work experience and career opportunities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 - 34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex