Music and Wellbeing PGDip
This course offers opportunities to develop a range of research and analytical skills needed to evaluate and evidence the relationship between musical engagement and wellbeing.
Your contextual understanding of the topic will be expanded through the core Music, Wellbeing and its Evaluation module, and you’ll develop the research skills needed to conduct independent research.
You’ll examine the physical and mental benefits and problems associated with musical participation, exploring current research in the field, and the innovative Applied Professional Practice module will provide you with opportunities to take a proactive and self-reflective role in your work, developing professional relationships with our partner organisations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Theology and Religious Studies PGDip at University of Leeds
- Performance PGDip at University of Leeds
- Conference Interpreting PGDip at University of Leeds
- Audiences, Engagement, Participation PGDip at University of Leeds
- Theology and Religious Studies PGCert at University of Leeds
- Music and Wellbeing PGCert at University of Leeds