Our Geophysics BSc draws on the expertise and active research of one of the UK’s largest teams of academic geophysicists.
During your degree you'll study modules covering all aspects of geophysics, such as exploration for hydrocarbons and mineral deposits, monitoring natural hazards, investigating the interior of the Earth, and measuring the movement and deformation of the Earth's tectonic plates.
Besides its broad range of geophysics content, this degree allows students to develop the advanced mathematical, numerical and computational skills that are highly valued by geophysics companies, research institutions, and financial and government departments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds