English and History BA
This exciting and varied degree allows you to explore a huge range of literature in English from prose to poetry and drama, across different literary periods, whilst gaining an understanding of British, European and world history in the context of a variety of periods and themes.
Core modules will provide you with the foundations for studying both English and History at an advanced level and ensure you have well-rounded subject knowledge. You'll also be able to choose from a wide variety of optional modules, giving you chance to tailor your course to your own interests.
You could specialise in a range of literature from Old English and the Arthurian legends to crime fiction and post-Apartheid narratives. Our expertise in History range from theology in medieval France to 20th century American Business History allowing you to focus on periods and themes which interest you.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds